2 Crew onboard
Departure time: 09.00 am
Return time: 05.00 / 5.30 pm
Departure time: 08.00 am
Return time: 04.00 / 4.30 pm
Pickup/Return location: Sopper’s Hole Marina, West End, Tortola
Maximum Guest: Twelve (12)
We will sail and make 2 to 3 stops at all the pristine places the BVI has to offer: White Bay, Little Jost, Sand Cay, Sandy Spit, Great Harbour, Little Harbour, Smugglers Bay
Charter itineraries vary depending on weather and mooring availability day to day.
- Snorkel equipment
- 2 paddleboards
- Afternoon Snacks
- Cheese Platter
- Bottomless Painkiller (Cocktail)
- 4 Bottles of Bubbles
- Soft Drinks
Day Sail Menu:
- Build your own Pulled Pork Tacos served with Guacamole, Sour Cream, Cheese, Mexican Rice, and Bean Salsa
- Alternative meat/vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free options available on request
- Rum Punch
- Included are two bottles of French Cava on every charter
- Wines or spirits request at the time of booking
An extra something:
- Upgrade your lunch menu.
We offer grilled Lobster, Steak, Shrimp, and South African Boerewors (beef sausages) as well as Corporate Canapes and Charcuterie Board options.
- Additional cost applies.
- For premium wines or spirits request at the time of booking.
- 2 Guest: $1675
- $50 per additional adult
- Under 12: $ 25 pp
- Under 3 no additional charge
- Extra fee for pickups from other locations on Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, and Virgin Gorda.
- Please note charters originating from Virgin Gorda or Jost Van Dyke require the vessel to be moved to the location the day prior to charter and therefore have a larger fee than Tortola-based Charters.
- Alternatively, a water taxi can be arranged to take you to our Road Town base. Your charter departure/return times can also be tailored to work with the BVI inter Island Ferry Schedule.